Admin
https://omr-foundation.forumotion.com

[GUN] DARR Research log 28/XX/XX Empty [GUN] DARR Research log 28/XX/XX

Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:08 pm
Reporting: GUN DARR Devision Head Darken Millenium

Time: 0130 hours

Premise: Nine Four Two Zero

Begin Report:

Researcher Head: This is Darken Millenium reporting for the...

[paper shuffling can be heard]

Researcher Head: Yes. Classified of course. Just like everything in this damn division. I’m reporting on the classified classified, classified classified.

[a pause of about 2 seconds]

Researcher Head: I can’t believe I actually have to say this. Are you sure? Why the hell would we even have to record this if I- alright yes I know the agreement. Don’t start waving guns around geez. Can I just...? Who’s even gonna be listening to these? Who needs to besides the other members of the DARR division? Yes I’m aware of the disclosure of other members but I don’t know what that has to do with the nessecity for non-disclosed individuals to access this recording? Yeah see now you understand. I’m not doing this stupid crap until you take that thought and ram it right up the- yeah ok calm down. I’ll stop the recording.

Premise change: Botanical life within the Fenris first perimeter has changed its composition to more effectively absorb forms of nuclear decay instead of sunlight.

Begin report:

Head Researcher: Yes it’s me again- Oi shut up can I just record how I find most comfortable? And get the hell of my back it’s hard to work here with someone on my tail ever second- I don’t care about the agreement, the agreement is that I get the work done and I can’t do that with- thank you for Pete’s sake.

[A pause of about 5 seconds]

Head researcher: Yes this is GUN DARR Head Darken Millenium, reporting on the botanical life forms germinating within the first Fenris Perimeter. As everyone has been made aware, the first perimeter was set up under the informed hypothesis that the radiation within Perimeter 2 would not have immense structural affect on the biology of life beyond its erected boundary- Perimeter 2. And while it was noted that the radiation leakage within the Per 1 and Per 2 belt was enough to effect the psychological aspect of sentient life such as animals, Mobians and humans, it was deemed otherwise safe but to be regulated against 3rd parties.

[a short sniffle]

Head Researcher: Because of part 4, section 12, division 6, subdivision 8 parts A through F with exclusion of E and all proceeding subdivisions from E. And partially including section 13, division 2, subd- ah, you’ve all cited these parts enough to know which sections I’m talking about. However a possibly amendment to these sections has come under light from some of the disclosed GUN higher ups recently. At 1835 hours on the 16th of May, the annual field survey was conducted to monitor the effects of the ARD energy leak on the botanical life in the belt, 124 samples were tested on-sight and 16 were brought back to site 15, with 7 of those samples also being brought to site 2 here. Of the 124 samples it was observed that at least 53 of them demonstrated significant growth on the underside of leafage and parts of the plant that would naturally have been covered by shadow for most of the day.

[a sigh]

Head Researcher: Part 5, section 1, division 12, subdivision 8 describes this as a phenotypic anomaly, and as the team were only equipped with 16 confidential cases, only 16 were able to be taken to site 15. Site 15 was not well equipped enough to determine the exact cause of the unusual growth pattern, but it was hypothesised that UV light was no longer the only accepted source of energy for collection by the plant. This is because most plants spread themselves as much as possible upwards and outwards to collect as much of their primary energy source as possible. I’m not a botanist, I’m a physicist, it just makes sense. By protocol 4Alima because site 15 was unable to determine the root cause of the effect, 7 specimens were brought to site 2, despite my own request to have no more than 5 brought to site 2. This was no problem as we the site 2 research crew was able to effectively analyse all 7 specimens independently and cross reference findings. Tests at site 15 were able to determine that the leaves had increased vertical thickness by 96 micrometers, and that the anterior leas cells had similar cellular composition and density to the superior leaf cells. However the leaf structure on the anterior surface of the leaf was noted to not have the same hallmark smooth texture as the superior surface.

[at this time an assistant not within the DARR disclosure entered into the lab, causing the Head Researcher to panic and the recording was left on, however the recorded conversation has been cut from the final report. The full recording transcript can be found in log 23-71a]

Head Researcher: My apologies... Anterior, yes. Leaves. As mentioned prior Site 15 was uh... unable to determine the genetic cause for this growth pattern. Site 15 were however, also able to determine thy flower-bearing plants did not have any form of pollen within the main body of the flower, but could not discern whether this was genetic or environmental. After the 7 specimens were brought here to site 2 it was determined that the chloroplasts had their proteins rearranged to produce energy from not only UV radiation, but also from Alpha and Gamma Rays, forms of radiation that are reflected and emitted by the earth in incredibly small amounts. This is believed to be the cause of the thickened plant material; the Plants were able to begin absorbing passive radiation from underneath as well as above. Now we address why this research is remaining within the DARR disclosure. I am confident in my assessment that ARD energy has the potential to change the molecular dependencies of organic life, as well as chemical composition of inorganic matter. With this in mind, it is entirely possible that the ARD energy leakage within Perimeter 1 is capable of altering the plant life’s own molecular dependencies in such a way that it would begin to allow the collection of Alpha an Gamma radiation. Furthermore, upon inspection, it was found that the unpollenated flower specimens were in fact infertile, and had not produced any pollen whatsoever, likewise they had no uterine tract in which to collect pollen from other plants. This is, as a result of my own confidence and by possibly many of your own speculations, much cause for alarm. ARD energy has the complete capability to make an organism independent of all other energy sources, and can prevent excess cell decay as well as excess cell growth. We believe this suggests a 97.651% decrease in risk for cancer growth in an affected organism, however it can also potentially prevent any form of death by cell age; or in short terms, grant immortality.

[the next few minutes of recording are intermixed with the sound of a pencil tapping on the recording desk]

Head Researcher: However as some of you may be aware, organic reproduction is done for the purpose of survival of race. Without the threat of a race dying out, the need disappears. The hypothesis is that ARD energy exposure can render individuals infertile. However, my own testimonial as well as all other documented testimonies from the Fenris City attack can confirm that at least some individuals effected by the ARD energy are not at all infertile and so investigation into probability of these sorts of changes occurring in organic life forms is to be conducted at a later date. This concludes the data report from for today, and should further information arise regarding the radiation leakage within the Fenris disaster first perimeter, this report will always be accessible under the DARR disclosure agreement archives and may become amended by future reports.

End report.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum